Saturday, October 17, 2015

Monster Craft

My daughter is very into monsters lately, as long as they are cute and friendly! Last year at her day care she made a monster with candy corn teeth (similar to this one from Crafty Morning), but I didn't save it long because of the candy. So when I found these craft candy corn pieces at Hobby Lobby, I thought we could make another monster with them and be able to save it with the rest of our Halloween decorations.
She and a friend made their own monsters. I asked what color they wanted for the body, horns, arms and feet and cut everything free-hand from construction paper. They glued on all the pieces. I set out a bunch of wiggle eyes for them to choose from, as well.

Then I put dots of glue inside the mouth for the kids to place the fake candy corn.
I love how they turned out!

No comments: